Fusion hair extensions kit: 1 fusion connector, 1 hot glue gun, 1 glue remover 2oz, 2 finger protectors, 2 scalp protective shield, 5 transparent glue sticks
Fusion hair extensions kit to install fusion extensions
Fusion hair extensions, also called pre-bonded hair extensions or kertin tip hair extensions, are one of the greatest semi-permanent hair extensions out there. The reason is pretty simply: these extensions hold firmly to your hair. However, when installing fusion extensions, it is really important that you have all the necessary tools.
Canada Hair offers quality hair extensions tools at affordable prices. We believe hairdressers and hair extensions specialist should work with tools made of quality without breaking the bank! This fusion hair extension kit has all the necessary tools for a successful installation of fusion hair extensions.
Here are the details:
- 1 fusion connector: The fusion connector heats up quickly and is specially designed to melt fusion hair extensions with your hair. Ergonomically designed, extra long swivel cord, sleek, lightweight and professional quality. The heat delivery is consistent and suitable for all types of hair.
- 1 hot glue gun: This glue gun heats up quickly and has a trigger mechanism controls glue flow. Helps you apply the glue with high precision.
- 1 glue remover 2oz: Bonding remover for hair extensions 2oz. Apply the liquid directly on the hair extensions.
- 2 finger protectors: Finger protectors will protect your fingers from the heat and the glue when installing tape-in or fusion hair extensions.
- 2 scalp protective shield: This pad helps you select one strand at a time through the hole in the middle to install fusion hair extensions. The pad also protects the rest of you hair from the glue during the process.
- 5 transparent glue sticks: Ideal if you want to make your own pre bonded hair or to add glue on tape-in hair extensions. You can melt the stick by using a hot glue gun or with a melting pot.