hair salon partners
verified positive reviews
The #CanadaHair Advantages
We offer hair extensions made of quality hair. Discover our premium remy hair extensions offered at affordable prices exclusively on Canada Hair!
We are a Canadian company with thousands of satisfied customers across Canada. We are the reference in hair extensions & wigs!
FREE & QUICK SHIPPING
All orders ship quickly for free from Canada. Expect to receive your order within 1 to 5 business days. Your order is traceable online 24/7!
EASY RETURNS & FULL REFUNDS
We accept returns for a full refund. We even pay your return fees, so you literally have nothing to lose! Read our return policy for more details.
We really care about you and your hair as much as you do! Our customer service team is at your disposal to answer any question you may have.
All visits and transactions are 100% secured, so you can buy with confidence, knowing that your information remains protected.
Learn more about Canada Hair's black / brown hair extensions and black / brown #1b wigs
Buy black / brown #1b Hair Extensions Online
How to look after hair extensions black / brown #1b in the summer?
As the weather warms up and summer finally decides to stay longer than an afternoon, it is time to turn our attention to our hair and how to keep our black / brown #1b hair extensions looking flawless.
The combination of constant sunshine, humidity and whatever trouble we get into on a warm summer night means that our hair needs a bit more TLC than usual.
Having black / brown #1b hair extensions means that at a moments notice we are ready to go, but this also comes with its own set of hassles. Maintenance is important at any time of the year but especially during the warmer months.
We have put together 6 simple steps that will have you day party ready at the drop of a hat.
- Beat humidity and brush hair while damp with water or a leave in conditioner. This will not only make your hair look shiny and glossy, but will also leave a protective barrier around the hair. This coating will prevent the hair swelling in the heat and will keep flyaways to the bare minimum.
- Finger detangle daily to avoid knots and tangles. Keeping your hair smooth will help your black / brown #1b extensions last as long as possible, not to mention no one wants their hair to look like a matted birds nest.
- Always dry your roots, if you have micro-beads or fusion extensions black / brown #1b, it is very important to make sure your roots are fully dry. Leaving your hair wet not only makes it easier to tangle, but in the heat damp hair can lead to mould or really bad smells in the worst cases. It is ok to leave the ends wet but always use a blow dryer to blast the roots of your hair dry.
- Use serum to prevent frizzing, humidity is the bane of the summer, using a serum will coat the hair with oil. By doing this you create a barrier around the thair so that water in the atmosphere can’t make it swell and get frizzy.
- Trim the ends every 6-8 weeks. Just like your regular hair, the ends of your black / brown #1b extensions can get damages and split. To keep your hair looking its best, trim them when you start to notice they look frayed. If you are not comfortable doing this yourself, visit a stylist who can do it for you.
- Heat style in the evenings, there is nothing worse than getting all hot and sweaty styling your hair, just to step outside and your curls to go limp. If you use heated styling tools in the evening before you sleep, your hair has a chance to cool down and set in your chosen style. For straight styles, wear a satin scarf or use a satin pillowcase. If you curl your hair, braid it when wet for loose waves or wrap curls around your finger and secure will a pin and sleep in a bonnet. Not only will your style last much longer, your hair will also look healthier.