hair salon partners
verified positive reviews
The #CanadaHair Advantages
We offer hair extensions made of quality hair. Discover our premium remy hair extensions offered at affordable prices exclusively on Canada Hair!
We are a Canadian company with thousands of satisfied customers across Canada. We are the reference in hair extensions & wigs!
FREE & QUICK SHIPPING
All orders ship quickly for free from Canada. Expect to receive your order within 1 to 5 business days. Your order is traceable online 24/7!
EASY RETURNS & FULL REFUNDS
We accept returns for a full refund. We even pay your return fees, so you literally have nothing to lose! Read our return policy for more details.
We really care about you and your hair as much as you do! Our customer service team is at your disposal to answer any question you may have.
All visits and transactions are 100% secured, so you can buy with confidence, knowing that your information remains protected.
Learn more about Canada Hair's dark auburn hair extensions and dark auburn wigs
Buy dark auburn Hair Extensions Online
dark auburn Hair extensions come in different hair qualities, ranging from synthetic hair to real hair.
Which hair quality is the best?
If budget isn’t an issue, European hair extensions are the best, however, they are can be really expensive. On the other hand, you have Chinese hair. This hair is inexpensive, but the quality isn’t good at all. Therefore, which hair quality is the best in terms of price/quality ratio?
Remy hair extensions are the best hair extensions on the market! Remy hair extensions are designed using a blend of natural and superior quality hair. It is a type of hair which is acquired from a donor’s hair.
How to take care of hair extensions
Some of the basic tips to properly manage and care hair integrations are discussed below:
- Gently wash your dark auburn hair extensions twice a week. However, clip in extensions don’t need to be washed as often as other hair extensions. We recommend you wash clip in extensions every 15 to 20 uses.
- In the case of clip in extensions, you need to make sure that you have removed the hair extension dark auburn before going to bed.
- It is highly recommended to wash the extension at least once in a month by using either shampoo or a conditioner. Avoid using hair care products made of sulfate or alcohol.
- First, you need to soak the extensions, with lukewarm water. You may even consider using a handheld showerhead to clean the extensions. Now apply few drops of shampoo and massage the hair. It is better to stick to a wig shampoo especially if you have a synthetic extension. On the other hand, an ordinary shampoo or a conditioner is suitable for a real hair, as long as it’s sulfate-free and very hydrating.
- Allow the extensions to dry. It is not advisable to brush them in wet conditions. You may use a soft towel to dry and clip them to a hanger.
- You need to make sure that the extensions are dry before combing it with the help of a wide-toothed comb.
- Utmost care should take during heat styling including hair straightening as well as curling. The extensions should be dried before they are heated.
- Blow-drying extensions is not advisable if you would like to prevent tangling.
- You are required to style the extensions before attaching them to your natural hair.
We hope you enjoyed your articles about pros and cons of dark auburn hair extensions!
To recap: there are many pros and cons of hair extensions dark auburn.
The greatest pro of wearing dark auburn hair extensions is that it adds volume and length instantly.
No need for you to wait for months until your hair grows back.
You can get a dramatic change in your hairstyle instantly with hair extensions, not to mention that it can also fix a bad haircut!
As for the greatest con of wearing hair extensions, keep in mind that hair extensions cost money.
If you wish to wear extensions occasionally and you want something really affordable, synthetic clip in extensions are the best.