1)Responsible for the overall management of the warehouse
2)Coordinates all activities in warehouse – shipping, receiving, deliveries; directly responsible for all warehouse staff (shipping, receiving, drivers)
3)Receives and approves/rejects all import or preproduction samples and maintains ISO documentation
4)Manages inventory through creating and maintaining an adequate cycle count program, evaluates deficiencies in liaison with Purchasing department
5)Alerts Purchasing department when inventory is low
6)Randomly inspects packages prior to shipment to customer
7)Reports all non-conformances to appropriate staff to complete paperwork
8)Ensures all warehouse staff is properly trained on company policies, procedures and is complying with company ISO program and all government requirements
9)Knows, understands and implements safe work practices and procedures
10)Knows, understands and employs established rules and procedures for handling materials, equipment and processes
11)Monitors, supervises, and enforces safety policies and procedures with staff and reports any noncompliance to safety coordinator
12)Outlines process improvements for continuous improvement to meet stated goals in Health and Safety, ISO 9000, company objectives and to provide for quick response and higher service levels to customers
13)Prepares items for regular inventory in advance when possible
14)Coordinates and conducts yearly inventory count
15)Arranges garbage removal
16)Completes other tasks relevant to the job as requested by General Manager
Salary: $42,559 CAD / year. Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Design and Merchandising Department Coordinator works with cross functional teams to support the product calendar and execute stagegate activities and to provide administrative assistance to the department.
Product Calendar and Stagegate Key Responsibilities:
* Support the Product Strategy Analyst/product calendar lead with the tracking and updating of the master product calendar in Microsoft Project.
* Support the product calendar lead with all inquiries from the business related to seasonal product calendars to provide visibility, status, and updates on specific activities.
* Support the coordination and scheduling of the product calendar stagegates with direction from the product calendar Lead.
* Support product calendar lead with the creation of product calendar executive summaries.
* Attend the Cross Department meeting, to document and track against the product calendar and associated deliverables as needed.
* Estimated workload: 40% of fulltime
Administrative Key Responsibilities
* Provide direct administrative support to the VP of Design
* Calendar Management: Maintain calendar by arranging meetings and appointments between external or internal contacts for the VP of Design
* Complete expense reports and other related duties for the VP of Design
* Arrange travel, hotel, and car reservations both international and domestic to ensure time and cost effectiveness and complete expense reports for Sr. Director of PD/E
* Assist with department invoicing, vendor communication and budget tracking in keeping with overall Design and Merchandising budget system as required by the Project Lead.
* Support all Design related sales conference actitivies managed by the Project Lead.
* Support the administrative functions around new employee onboarding in collaboration with the onboarding lead.
* Prepare a variety of correspondence, business presentations and meeting materials as needed by the department.
* Coordinate logistics of key meetings, department outings/events, and workshops in collaboration with the EA and Project Lead.
* Any additional duties as assigned
* Estimated workload: 60% of fulltime
Education, Qualifications and Experience:
* University/College Degree with at least 2+ years of administrative work experience.
* Previous experience in the cosmetic industry, manufacturing industry preferred.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office, with emphasis in Word, Excel and Powerpoint. Experience in Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator preferred. Experience with MS Project is a plus.
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
* A self-starter with strong planning and organization skills and detail-oriented, with the strong ability to work with cross functional teams.
* Strong communication skills (written, oral, presentation) and ability to work collaboratively across multiple departments (Planning, Sales, Marketing, Strategy, Finance, Operations, etc).
* Take initiative to act on opportunities and identify areas of improvement to implement new processes or procedures and increase department efficiencies.
* Ability to foresee and help resolve potential conflicts in timelines, deliverables, or calendars
* Display a "can do" attitude to resolve problems and take pre-emptive action to find solutions.
* Ability to work at a high level of professionalism with both internal and external partners.
* Passionate about CanadaHair.ca and the product possibilities ahead.
Salary: $52,550 CAD / year. Send resume to email@example.com
PROVIDES SALES LEADERSHIP:
Grow / develop facility sales and revenues.
Conducts sales calls and presentations.
Leads in the development and execution of an fully integrated aggressive sales strategy for the facility.
Identifies opportunities for telemarketing initiatives for Sales Coordinators, League and Program departments.
Reviews ice field flows at least 6 months in advance to develop an action plan to sell any unused inventory.
Manages the Sales Coordinator, League Department and Programs Department to ensure overall facility goals are achieved.
Manage and develop staff within the department (inclusive of ongoing learning and development initiatives and related follow up / follow through).
Creates reviews and implements the ice plan to maximize ice revenues.
PROVIDES MARKETING LEADERSHIP:
Leads in the development and execution of relevant marketing materials and strategies to ensure proper branding and facility offering awareness.
Ensures all corporate marketing initiatives are implemented.
Ensures development and implementation of facility marketing strategy and action plan.
On an ongoing basis, identifies the current market social, demographic and corporate trends that may impact the facility's ability to meet its objectives.
Develops and maintains strategic relationships to maximize revenue.
PLANS & IMPLEMENT PROMOTIONS:
Plans and implements, special events and promotional items in keeping with existing legislative perimeters.
Assesses existing programs and make recommendations for adjustments to offer program progression to cater to a wider audience.
QUALIFICATIONS / SPECIAL SKILLS:
Strong follow up skills and an ability to deal with tact, diplomacy and confidentiality.
Previous experience selling or within a sales environment.
Strong computer skills (M.S. Office Suite, Database management and Internet).
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
Diploma or Degree in Business, Recreation, Facility Management or a combination of experience and education.
Demonstrated sales, marketing and communication skills.
3+ years experience within a cosmetic and/or beauty programs environment.
Salary: $71,541 CAD / year. Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
Identifying database requirements by interviewing stakeholders; analyzing department applications programming, and operations; evaluating existing systems and proposing new systems;
Installing, setting up, and maintaining Orcale Databeases (10g, 11g, 12c) on Linux, Unix, Windows;
Performing databases backup/restore or cloning using RMAN;
Installing, setting up, configuring, maintaining, and using OEM Grid Control (13c), Data Gard and RAC databases on filesystems and ASM;
Providing solutions by defining database logical / physical structure and functional capabilities, data import/export, data migration, database security, data back-up, and recovery specifications;
Installing revised or new systems by working on specifications and flowcharts; optimum access techniques coordinating installation requirements;
Maintaining database performance by calculating optimum values for database parameters; implementing new releases; completing maintenance requirements; evaluating computer operating systems and hardware products;
Providing DBA support services by answering questions and requests;
Supporting database functions by coding utilities;
Maintaining quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards;
Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies; and,
Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Ten plus (10+) years’ solid DBA experience supporting Oracle on UNIX/LINUX (11g up) platforms;
Six plus (6+) years’ experience creating databases and ongoing support and administration of databases for large applications using Physical Database Model (ERWIN);
Six plus (6+) years’ solid experience with UNIX, LINUX, Windows Operating systems and UNIX shell scripting;
Proven ability to perform database change management, performance tuning, and problem solving;
Six plus (6+) years’ experience writing and debugging complex scripts;
Six plus (6+) years’ experience supporting Warehouse Databases, installing new DBMS versions and applying maintenance fixes supplied by the DBMS vendor;
Proven experience setting up Databases on Exadata, Multitenant Databases;
Strong troubleshooting capability;
Good communication skills to interact with business users, functional and technical teams and SMEs;
Strong knowledge sharing and knowledge transferring skills;
Ability to work in an environment of high growth and constant challenges; and,
Ability to be a good team player who takes instructions, can work in a fast paced project team with strong listening skills.
Salary: $74,500 CAD / year. Send resume to email@example.com
Building reusable code and libraries for future use
Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
Implementation of security and data protection
Design and implementation of data storage solutions
Provide guidance on code standards and improvement of the code base.
Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
Senior level (5+ years) understanding of PHP
Frameworks such as Symfony, Laravel, CakePHP, Yii
Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Proficient understanding of OWASP security principles
Passionate about producing elegant, maintainable code
Computer science degree or equivalent experience
All full-time employees are entitled to the following benefits:
Personal health plan including medical, dental, vision, pharm and alternative medical services
BC MSP Paid
Paid stat holidays
3+ weeks of paid time off/year
Options to attend training courses
Salary: $114,725 CAD / year. Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Required Skills and Experience: • College or University degree in Computing Science • Experience with Red Hat Identity Manager • Red Hat virtualization • Red Hat Satellite server • Ansible scripting • Puppet configuration • Work with little or no supervision • Technology leader – innovative with a high level of trouble shooting skills • Solid written communication experience - design document experience • Redhat 5,6,7 Enterprise
Nice to Have Skills: • HP Blade Servers • ESX • Application and / or Log monitoring tool deployment and configuration (New Relic, Sumo Logic, Splunk, etc. )
Salary: $139,244 CAD / year. Send resume to email@example.com