Of course, not everyone has a flawlessly full hair and, although we do encourage you to appreciate what you have and flaunt it as much as you can, there are special events where you need that all full, perfect hair.
When it comes to this, no worries! All thanks to ponytail extension! This is one extension that easily wins the heart of hair fanatics.
Although they are very easy to attach to your natural hair, it is important that you prep your natural hair before fixing it.
You could as well go for a more natural look with your pony, and this technique is an incredible method to achieve this.
We will be revealing a fast and effective way to “double up” and still look all natural.
The trick here is simply to design a ponytail in another.
You could make a bumpy first ponytail and gently brush out and then cover with the outer (second) ponytail to make it blend in properly. Here are the easy-to-follow steps:
1. Make your first ponytail with a tail comb. Allow the first ponytail to follow your hairline shape, but a few inches away.
2. Hold the smooth side and brush out, getting rid of bumps. It’s fine to hold the bumps together with the ponytail holder because the second ponytail will cover it up.
3. Then hold together all the hair from the outer part. Begin to brush gently with a brush with a soft bristle.
4. Keep brushing and gathering until your ponytails become lump-free
5. Now, add up the other ponytail holder
6. Directly spray a holding hairspray on your smoothing brush.
7. Now, smoothe the flyways. This will help prevent having the spray on your face/skin
8. You can now fix your ponytail extension.
Best luck ladies! See you on the other side. For those with a full, perfect ponytail, whether wavy, straight or curly, the tips above will give you a perfect ponytail with your natural hair.
Ponytail extension are a great way of dramatically changing your look instantly in a safe way! #CanadaHair
— Canada Hair (@CanadaHair) February 9, 2018
Where to buy hair extensions?
Are you looking for a reliable place to buy hair extensions in Canada? CanadaHair.ca is the ultimate solution in this regard and it offers you all the features and benefits that you might want!