Hair extensions can turn short hair into long flowing locks, add thickness to thin hair, and replenish the look and feel of damaged hair to its healthy former glory. While many people think of hair extensions for adding length and creating incredible up do styles, extensions can also be used to simply enhance one’s natural look, by hiding dry and damaged hair and giving the appearance of beautiful, shiny, healthy strands.
Hide Damaged Hair with Extensions
Damage from coloring, bleaching, inconsistent brushing, and hot styling tools can cause natural hair to break and lose its length, shine, and even shape. Hair extensions for damaged hair can hide the different types of damage, and recover the appearance of healthy hair.
We offer a few different types of hair extensions that can help you get the beautiful, healthy locks you desire:
- Clip-in extensions—Clip-in hair extensions are the easiest to use and are the best to start with if you’ve never had extensions before. They are temporary and the only type that you can clip in and out yourself.
- Fusion extensions—Fusion, or pre-bonded, hair extensions are permanent and one of the most popular types. They attach to the hair with a heated pre-tipped keratin protein bond, and are one of the longest lasting types. They are a good option for fine or thin hair.
- Micro loop extensions—Micro loop hair extensions are great for those with fine or thinning hair because no glue or heat is involved, maintaining the integrity of the hair. Micro loop extensions attach strand by strand and grip the hair to prevent pulling and slipping.
- Tape-in extensions—Tape-in hair extensions are a great option for those who don’t want to spend hours at the hair salon getting their extensions put in. They’re also one of the best solutions for damaged hair because they don’t put a stress on the scalp, and lay flat against the head with minimal pulling.
- Hair wefts—Hair wefts are long sections of hair that are attached with glue or braiding. They can be a good option for damaged hair, since there isn’t any strain put on single strands of hair.
Get Your Most Beautiful, Special Occasion Hair
When you see celebrities on the red carpet, chances are you admire their hairstyle as much as their outfit. Their hair looks absolutely perfect and healthy, but that’s usually not just because they spent hours getting ready with their hairstylist. Many celebrities wear hair extensions to add length and volume, and hide damaged strands. You too can have red carpet-ready hair for a special occasion with the top quality hair extensions from Canada Hair.
Do you want to achieve that gorgeous up do style you saw on Pinterest, but have fine or thinning hair? Have you always pictured wearing your hair down in long flowing curls for your wedding, but your natural hair isn’t long or full enough? Hair extensions can give you the hair of your dreams, by adding thickness, length, and color, whether you’re wearing it down, half up, or completely up for a special event.
Enjoy Healthy Hair with Hair Extensions and Haircare Products from Canada Hair
Canada Hair sells the highest quality, 100% Remy human hair to residents in Canada who don’t want their damaged hair to define them. Even if you’ve been nourishing your strands and scalp with treatments and masks, damaged hair can take a while to restore itself, and some damage is simply permanent. Achieve the appearance of beautiful hair in optimum health with the top quality hair extensions from Canada Hair, and check out our haircare products for dry and damaged hair.