Clip in hair extensions
Learn how to install clip in hair extensions
This article will explain you how to install clip in hair extensions in easy steps!
If you want to get the best clip in hair extensions, visit Canada Hair. We are a national hair extensions distributor of quality hair extensions at low prices.
Clip in hair extensions have many advantages.
One of them is that you can install the extensions yourself without the need of a hairdresser.
But what should you exactly do once you get the extensions? How to install clip in hair extensions properly?
How to install clip in hair extensions
- Before you begin, make sure that you use a hair comb with a pointy end, a paddle brush, hair spray and hair ties. You will need to start brushing your hair at first because this will allow you to keep it seamless and prepare it properly for the task ahead.
- The comb will allow you to section your hair a lot better and in the end that’s what you need to focus on right off the bat. Remember that a good comb is needed, and one with a pointy end will come in handy.
- Remember that you can open the clip in hair extension just by applying a little pressure on them. Don’t pressure too much.
- You need to section the hair and start from the bottom of the neck. You should try to grab the first hair weft and then start to clip the extensions from where you sectioned the hair.
- You should try and add in spray to the roots. This is a very important step for those girls/women that have thin hair and want to hide that.
- From here, you should try to create a second section, you should place this one around 1 inch further form the previous one. Add in a secondary weft too in order to get the best possible outcome.
- Once you are there, try to make your way towards the top of your head. Do it gently and remember that there’s no real pressure, so do all you can to get the best results.
- You should keep the small wefts as they can be added to the sides of the head. Maintain the same 1 inch distance from the ears in order to get the best results.
- Lastly, you will have to apply spray. You can then style the hair as you want.
These are the steps you have to focus on if you need great results when you install clip in hair extensions. You need to follow them immediately if you want to get the best outcome. It won’t take that much time to follow them, and that’s what makes the clip in hair extensions so popular in the first place. Just try to give them a shot and you will not be disappointed!
Clip in hair extensions can be bought on our website at low prices. Our company operates and ship from Canada, so delivery is very quick. You are also shopping securely by choosing a Canadian company because we comply with all Canadian laws. Clip in hair extensions are one of our best selling hair extensions because the installation process is very fast. It takes only a few minutes to wear them on and the result is natural and discrete. In short, no one will know that you are wearing hair extensions. The clips are already installed on the hair extensions and are comfortable, solid, and discrete.