Wedding is deemed to be one of the most important day in each woman’s life. The wedding day is undoubtedly a perfect opportunity for a bride to flaunt her beauty. All the focus and attention are directly projected to the bride. Therefore, it is very essential for a bride to boost her level of confidence while facing the crowd. Now let us discuss some tips to look beautiful and gorgeous on your wedding day.
- First, you may perform a thorough research through magazines which are focused on bridal wears. It could be a better option for you to eliminate all the choices. You may even consider using a scrapbook or referring designs and styles displayed in Pinterest.
- It is suggested to visit multiple shops and check out various dresses to confirm if it fits you. You need to make sure that you have made the right decision. Procure business cards of each shop you had visited earlier and take down its specifications. Wedding dresses shop may pressure in purchasing one of their dresses immediately. Remember, that beautiful dress will most likely still be available tomorrow! Don’t make a hasty decision. Your wedding will be your most important day in your life. Therefore, take all the time you need and don’t let a salesperson pressure you!
- You may request for feedback from your friends and family members while choosing a particular outfit. There are instances during which it is extremely difficult to determine which design match your body shape. A sister, a mom, a best friend, or a colleague, are people that can give valuable feedback.
- After you’ve bought your wedding dress, store it at a secure and safe place. As the outfits are expensive, make sure that you maintain its pristine condition during your wedding day.
- Purchase suitable footwear, which exactly matches theme of the wedding. It should be fashionable and comfortable to wear. Ideally, soft leather is a better option in order to avoid formation of blisters.
- Whenever you are planning to purchase accessories, it should fit your body type and match the wedding theme. A wedding veil is an ideal accessory for a bride. Always remember to buy accessories made of superior quality materials.
- Keep researching about the latest hairstyles through internet or hairstyle related magazines. A bride has plenty of options to choose from a range of hairstyles. The use of hair extensions is a great way of adding longer and thicker hair in a quick and safe manner.
- Seek assistance of a professional hairstylist to design your hair for the wedding. You may even consult a hairstylist to discuss a list of potential hairstyles that will look great on you.
- Today, most of the brides prefer to wear makeup during their wedding day. You need to take into consideration factors like skin tone and your overall facial features before applying a makeup. For best results, perform a research through Google to get familiar with the wedding makeup.
- Ideally, smooth, clean and natural appearance is a better option especially if you are wearing a traditional wedding outfit.
- Apart from hairstylists, you may consider hiring a professional makeup artist.
- Do a dress rehearsal prior to the wedding to make sure that you are comfortable and you look elegant. Always remember to avoid wearing your wedding dress during your make up sessions.
- If you feel that certain areas require more improvement, then it is suggested to consult either your stylist or family members on how to fix it.
- If you are prone to allergies, then you need to make sure that you choose a makeup product that is free from allergic reactions. Try experimenting with various kinds of products.
- If possible, take a picture during your dress rehearsal. Then go through photos and zoom in to ensure there are no makeup flaws. If any, ask your concerned stylist to rectify those issues prior to your wedding day.
- Your beauty appointment should be scheduled at least five days prior to your wedding day.
- There are series of beautification involved such as waxing and teeth whitening etc. Do not forget to have a manicure prior to your wedding day. You nails should also be clean and perfectly trimmed.
- If you are not able to attend a gym or a fitness program, then you may consider resorting to brisk walking.
- Stretching exercises before involving in workouts is recommended. It is very helpful in enhancing the blood flow to entire parts of your body. It rejuvenates your mind and soul as well. Taking part in yoga and fitness class on a regular basis could be another best option.
- It is highly recommended to consume food such as whole grain bread by replacing sandwich. Besides that, regular intake of fruits and vegetables would keep your body fit and healthy. Consume fresh vegetables such as carrots and peas. They are rich source of vitamins, minerals and fiber.
- In order to lose your excess weight, develop a habit of eating slowly.
- Do not forget to wash and rinse your skin thoroughly by using a facial cleanser. You may use lukewarm water to wash your face. Apply the cream to your face and gently massage it until it is dried up. Those who wear makeup on a daily basis should remove it with the help of a makeup remover.
- It is not recommended to wash your face twice per day since it might irritate the skin
List of tips regarding hair extensions
Earlier, we’ve mentioned that the use of hair extensions is a unique way of standing out since you can get longer and thicker hair instantly and safely. The best hair extensions for a wedding? The answer is quite simple: clip in hair extensions. Indeed, clip in hair extensions are the best hair extensions for a wedding. As a bride, you will be busy. You will have to organize lot of things in addition of attending many appointments. Therefore, clip in hair extensions are ideal since you can apply and remove them yourself. The installation process is really easy. Clip in hair extensions will not damage your hair, will blend seamlessly with your own hair for a discrete result, and will dramatically change your look!